• Also widely used for construction, rain shields and soundproofing applications.
• Will not film over after long exposure to sunlight.
• Tough, practically shatterproof, 8 mm polycarbonate material maintains light transmission over years of use.
• Hollow, twin-wall construction gives superior insulating capabilities for better heat retention and lower fuel costs.
• Weighs only 1.5 KG/m2—1/12 that of glass.
• Virtually no UV penetration.
• Highly flame resistant, with a flashpoint of 1,166˚F.
• 10 year warranty.
We want to help:
|Live Help||Webinars||Buyer's Guides||FAQ|