Must be Ordered in Multiples of:
PolyMax® nonstick liners let you dump and empty your loads quickly, with no materials left behind. Long lasting, with superior UV protectors and will not freeze in the cold weather. Protect and add years of life to your truck, trailer bed or other equipment. Easy to clean. Just hose down!
- Available in white, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) in 50' rolls or black, high-molecular-weight polyethylene (HMWPE) in 100' rolls.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant liner will not rust or rot and is ideal when carrying sand, gravel, manure, top soil, compost and more.
- Sanitary and easy to clean. Inhibits growth of disease and bacteria.
- Liners cut to any shape (see diagram), making installation quick and easy, and will virtually last forever.
- Ask your knowledgeable National Account Manager for fastening suggestions.
- Priced per linear ft.
- Eco-friendly white PolyMax is made of 100% post-consumer recycled material.*
- * May contain black specks or color drift.
Please note: This item is sold as a 50' roll only. When ordering please enter 50 in the quantity box to order one roll.