Energy-Free Livestock Waterer uses groundwater temperature to provide a dependable water supply year round.
- Geothermal energy and heavy insulation (R-value of 7.14) keep water from freezing in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Flap closures reduce ice buildup and are easily operated by livestock. Flaps are reversible for training.
- Features unique baffles which guard against icing and keep valve operating under severe conditions.
- Minimal drinking activity that results in water being replaced twice each day is required to replenish heat gradually lost.
- Simple installation with no heat well needed. Use an 8" to 12" tile.
- Weather strip and an insulated sleeve for the supply line are included.
- Capacity: 20 gallons.
- Dimensions: 20"W x 28"H x 38"L.
- Ideal for cattle, horses and elk. Can accommodate approximately 150 beef or 60 dairy cattle.