• Choose from a large selection of frame widths and lengths.
• Hoop building frames are made from 19 gauge, 1.05" OD USA-made, triple-galvanized structural steel tubing, with 5' rafter spacing and one purlin.
• Extra rafter kits are available, as well as pipe for additional purlins.
• To provide stability and durability for your frame, we recommend using our recycled, plastic lumber for upper and lower baseboards. UV stabilizers protect this lumber and it will not rot, split, crack or splinter.
• Available frame only or choose frame with 6 mil 4 year greenhouse film, just like the professionals use. Film contains UV block, which helps to reduce the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation while providing a more comfortable working environment, and an anti-dust additive for better film clarity over the life of the covering. 8' single U-Channels and Stainless Steel Springs are included for attaching film, giving a professional, finished appearance.
• Ground posts and post driver are included for anchoring.
We want to help:
|Live Help||Webinars||Buyer's Guides||FAQ|