Got grain? Bins full? PolyMax® Grain Covers solve your temporary and permanent storage needs! A grain surplus can be a boon — but not if you can't store the grain! Now avoid spoilage, and get the greatest profits from your grain.
- Rugged PolyMax® Premium Grain Covers are your low-cost alternative to constructing additional bins.
- Costs less than expensive agricultural films and offers longer term solution.
- Use to cover grain piles, bunker silos and corn silage in concrete bunkers,
- White inside stops heat buildup. Silver outside reflects harmful UV rays.
- Superior nutrient retention.
- Material is moisture-proof and durable. 4 year warranty protects against defects in material and workmanship.
- Super-heavy, 7.5 oz. per sq. yd. fabric.
- Mullen Burst: 425 PSI.
- 12 x 10 tapes per in.
- 16 mil thickness.
- Cold crack: -58°F/-50°C.
- Custom sizes available.
Product Tip: Constructing your outdoor grain pile:
- Select a site on high ground, for adequate drainage.
- If ground is poorly drained, use Grain Cover both under and over the pile.
- Run grain piles north and south for maximum sun exposure.
- Cover grain pile with PolyMax® Grain Cover.
- Use 18" Ground Stakes (103600) to anchor ratchets.
- Secure with strapping in 1", 3,000 lb. black (103620) or 2", 3,000 lb. white (102925) and ratchets of 1" (QH1061) or 2" (QH1065).