Custom Cut Sun Master® Infrared Anti-Condensate Thermal Greenhouse Film
Infrared retention and anti-condensate additives mean superior diffusion rates, heat retention and tensile strength. This premier 6 mil thermal film offers huge savings on energy costs.
- Co-extruded copolymer resin tri-layer construction offers maximum physical properties for superior film life.
- Infrared (IR) additives provide excellent diffusion and absorb and re-radiate infrared heat back down to the crop during the evening hours, saving as much as 30% on heating costs.
- Drip control additive is incorporated throughout the film and provides superior condensation control.
- 88% light transmission.
- 52% diffused light transmission means improved, more uniform plant growth.
- UV stabilized for up to four years of film life.
- Film should not come in direct contact with PVC.
- Writing (this side to the soil) should be facing the inside of the greenhouse so you can read from inside the greenhouse.
- Custom cut film under 50 feet long incurs a small panel charge.