Pestrap Insect Traps
Pestrap Insect Traps are an easy and cost-effective way to monitor and control pests.
- A crucial factor in effective integrated pest management. These yellow and blue cards attract and trap potentially harmful insects before they can cause serious damage.
- Utilizes an extremely sticky adhesive that is non-toxic.
- Grids enable quick, easy and accurate monitoring.
- Blue or yellow cards allow you to target specific pests.
- 3" x 5" traps are ideal for monitoring greenhouse conditions to avoid pest damage. Use one to three traps for every 1,000 sq. ft.
- 4" x 10" traps allow you to monitor and control pests. Use one trap for every 500 sq. ft. for monitoring and ten traps for every 1,000 sq. ft. for control.
- Disposable and pesticide free.
- Ideal for aphids, leafminers, flea beetles, gnats, thrips, whiteflies and more.