PermaTherm Insulated Metal Buildings are custom engineered with strong, lightweight and easy-to-install insulated metal panels, making them an ideal choice for commercial, industrial, agricultural, greenhouse, hydroponic and fodder system applications.
- High performance architectural insulating panels allow for rapid installation time, lower maintenance costs, reliable climate control and sustained energy savings.
- Expanded panels designed with highly insulating polystyrene core and laminated with 26-gauge galvanized steel.
- Custom designed to meet any application, including fire-resistant and extreme temperature conditions.
- Ideal for interior and exterior wall systems, as well as roof systems, door assemblies, ductwork and truck bays.
- Panel thickness range between 2 and 12 inches, providing high R-values.
- High thermal insulation properties make panels ideal for commercial and industrial food processing, cold storage, farm and agricultural uses.
- Offers temperature and humidity control in greenhouse and fodder system applications.
- Panels available in any desired length to meet any job requirements.
- Available in choice of skin colors and textures. Heat-reflective external finishes.
- Tongue & groove connections ensure tight seal between panels.
- ASTM E84 25/50 Flame/Smoke Certification. Also meets Florida Building code.
- Ideal for cold storage facilities, industrial buildings, food processing facilities, commercial buildings, partition walls, dairies, firewalls, floral storage, roof systems, refrigeration units, growing structures, fodder production and more!
Please call your truss arch specialist at 866-643-1010 for more details!