These hoop buildings are ideal for composting, drying firewood, and for storing grain, hay, gravel and salt.
- Frame is 14 gauge USA-made, triple-galvanized, structural steel tubing.
- Premium white 12.5 oz., 24 mil rip-stop polyethylene cover and side curtains have a 15 year warranty.
- High tunnel style, with open ends, allows for ventilation and easy vehicle access.
- For maximum ventilation, the 5'H side curtains roll up with our exclusive "Twist of the Wrist" assembly.
- Great for temporary storage of manure or compost for later soil application or sale.
- Cover lets the nutrient-building sunlight in while offering weather protection.
- Other uses include high tunnel and greenhouse growing, livestock and poultry production, as well as for storing large vehicles, heavy equipment, boats and more.
- Use as your Poultry Litter Shed. Litter becomes very valuable fertilizer for row crops after the curing process.
- 38'W come with heavy-duty mounting feet that have pre-drilled fastening holes.