Driven Tube Anchor Kits
The Driven Tube Anchor Kit is an economical foundation solution.
- These innovative anchors provide a secure foundation that requires little preparation and a fraction of the expense of a traditional foundation.
- Installation is simple. Anchors can be installed without heavy machinery. Only post drivers (116040 to start, QH1099 to finish) or jackhammer required.
- This unique system works by driving in anchors at varying angles. It functions much like a tree's roots and securely holds the structure in place.
- The anchor tubes and caps are constructed of galvanized structural steel, so they can withstand corrosive environments.
- Intended for use with buildings up to 65' wide.
- 115495 includes 3/4" hardware to attach a baseplate with a 4 anchor hole pattern for heavy duty base plates.
- 115494 includes 3/4" hardware to attach a baseplate with a 2 anchor hole pattern spaced 8" apart for end wall column.
- QH1099 is used specifically for our Driven Tube Anchor Kits only.