Sensaphone® 1400 & 1800
Sensaphone® Alarm Systems provide reliable, easy-to-use monitoring for a wide variety of applications. Cost-effective systems offer the flexibility needed while monitoring the most critical conditions.
- Reviews alarm history and who acknowledged the alarm event.
- Automatic input type configuration.
- Scalable range for analog zones.
- Programmable recognition times.
- Internal calibration.
- Built-in alarm test function to simulate and test the notification process.
- Local access: Keypad and speaker for local, voice-prompted programming. Password protected to restrict access. Recent alarm history playback.
- Remote access: Call in with any touch-tone phone to check the status of all monitored conditions. Make program changes remotely from any touch-tone phone.
- Includes telephone line seizure.
- NEMA 4 enclosure has superior internal lightning protection.
- We recommend our Isotel Surge Protector, sold separately, to protect your Sensaphone® System in the event of lightning strikes or power surges.