8mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Sheets - 71.25"W
This UV-resistant greenhouse material is 12 times lighter than glass. These easy-to-handle, lightweight sheets are a breakthrough in greenhouse technology, and they can be used to provide crops with lighting or as a blackout option.
- Also widely used for construction, rain shields and soundproofing applications.
- Will not film over after long exposure to sunlight.
- Tough, practically shatterproof, 8 mm polycarbonate material maintains light transmission over years of use.
- Hollow, twin-wall construction gives superior insulating capabilities for better heat retention and lower fuel costs.
- Weighs only 1.5 KG/m2—1/12 that of glass.
- Virtually no UV penetration.
- Highly flame resistant, with a flashpoint of 1,166˚F.
- 10 year warranty.
- This item is temporarily unavailable.