General Hydroponics Nutrient Systems allows growers to invest in their crops and achieve superior production and quality.
- This comprehensive nutrient system helps growers boost growth in almost any environment.
- Provide precision feeding and consistency through every growth phase.
- Following the building-block method, the system combines nutrients in different ratios to create specialized mixes that increase control over plant development.
- Ideal ratio of minerals and balanced plant nutrition.
- Achieve premium results all year long.
General Hydroponics FloraGro® (117371, 117372,117373)
- Part two of the building-block nutrient system. FloraGro stimulates structural and vegetative growth, while helping to build strong roots. Use during the structural and foliar growth phase.
- Provides an ideal balance of nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and secondary minerals to plants.
- Helps fulfill nutrient needs during the vegetative stage.
- A unique combination of primary and secondary nutrients plus pH buffers keeps nutrients fully water soluble, assisting maximum nutrient uptake.
- Available in quart, 1-gallon and 6-gallon containers.