FodderPro 2.0 Systems provide maximized growing in a compact area.
- 7-day cycle lets you produce nutrient-rich fodder daily for just pennies a pound.
- Water-saving nutrient film technique watering regimen eliminates the need for overhead watering and reduces humidity levels that may promote fungus and mold growth.
- UV-stabilized, NSF-quality PVC growing channels are supported by galvanized framing.
- Connect multiple systems to achieve higher yields of 500, 1,000 or 2,000 lbs. of fodder per day with our Multi-Unit Adapter Kit. Ask a knowledgeable fodder specialist for details.
- Ideal for farm/fodder production.Full-Size System:
- Full-Size Standard System (111628) features twenty-eight 12'L 9" Pro NFT Channels, in seven tiers of four channels, with 16" between each tier. Produces up to 250 lbs. of fodder daily. Overall dimensions: 55.5"W x 128"H x 144"L.
- All Full-Size Systems include supply manifold plumbing, drain manifold plumbing and one 3-7/8" x 8-7/8" Seed Spreader. 111628 and 111628S come with four 5-gallon Easy Soak Buckets with poly-net bag for easy soaking, draining and distribution of seeds. 111628E comes with six buckets.
Please Note: For proper operation of any Fodder Pro 2.0 Feed system we suggest using a pressure regulator and timer/valve combination unit installed into the incoming supply line. These are a one-time purchase to automate irrigation. If you need assistance selecting a these components please contact us at extension 1267 and speak with one of our knowledgeable fodder specialists.