• Make your own panels.
• Great for "do-it-yourself" applications.
• Lightweight with high tensile strength.
• Can be cut without unraveling.
• Can be bordered with tape and grommets for extra durability.
• Highly resistant to UV degradation and temperature extremes.
• Effective odor barrier, as knitted panels capture the dust carrying particles that spread odor.
• Green Knitted 90% Shade is the number one choice for most nurseries and decorative agriculture applications. Attractive green color makes this shade ideal for greenhouses, hoop structures, patios, porches, entry ways, livestock and poultry buildings, even dog kennels.
• Available in Black 30% to 80% or Green 90% shade.
• Available in standard widths of 6'W, 10'W, 12'W and 20'W and sold by the square foot.
• When you custom order consider the application, percentage of shade needed, size (length x width) and finishes.
We want to help:
|Live Help||Webinars||Buyer's Guides||FAQ|