• Perfect for many applications, including livestock water storage, hydroponic nutrient mixing tanks, aquaculture tanks, acid tanks and more.
• A variety of sizes available for small to large hydroponic setups.
• Manufactured using resins that meet FDA specifications to ensure safe storage of potable water.
• Feature tie-down slots, built-in graduated gallon indicators, offset fill opening and a self-vented, slosh-proof lid.
• Impact-resistant, one-piece seamless polyethylene construction.
• Designed to meet a specific gravity of 1.5, or 12.5 lbs. per gallon at 73°F.
• Green color limits light penetration to reduce the growth of waterborne algae.
• 16" opening. 2" drain.
• Made in the USA. 3 year warranty from the date of manufacture.
• Made in USA.
Service Weight Gaskets:
• Available in three sizes, these gaskets are manufactured from EPDM material to withstand harsh sunlight and greenhouse environments. 1.5" and 2" Service Gaskets each require a 3" hole. 4" Service Gasket requires a 5" hole.
2" Mushroom Vent Cap:
• Designed for maximum venting efficiency to compensate for positive or negative pressure buildup in a tank. All four sides meshed to keep insects and debris out of the tank.
We want to help:
|Live Help||Webinars||Buyer's Guides||FAQ|