Minimum Order Quantity:
Ensure that every plant in your irrigation system receives the same amount of water and fertilizer, regardless of location, for a uniform, high-quality crop. Netafim™ offers the highest level of technology available.
- Patented pressure differential system maintains uniform flow rate at different inlet working pressures, ensuring exact distribution of water and nutrients.
- Check valve feature in drippers ensures that irrigation lines stay full and do not drain into the lowest lying plants.
- We offer all of the pieces necessary to create your customized irrigation system. We recommend our 1/2" (110747) or 3/4"(110741) Polyethylene Tubing, for use as your supply line.
- Cut labor costs and grow uniform, high-quality crops!
Manifolds (110400, 110401, 110402)
- Flat manifolds are ideal for field applications because the low-profile design and durable construction resists damage from field workers.
- Flat 2-Way Manifold (110402) allows for 2 dripper stakes. We recommend combining with our 1.0 GPH Woodpecker PC Drippers.
- Flat 4-Way Manifold (110400) allows for 4 dripper stakes. We recommend combining with our 2.0 GPH Woodpecker PC Drippers.
- Combine Stackable 4-Way Manifold (110401) with Flat 2-Way or 4-Way Manifolds to create additional configurations.
- Priced per Manifold. Each Manifold has a minimum order quantity of 10.
Please Note: To use as a stackable manifold the top tip must be trimmed to allow water to flow.