Must be Ordered in Multiples of: 1000Our Netafim™ Field Drip Irrigation Components feature Streamline™ 636 Drip Tape with Turbonet™ Technology for increased flow path velocity, which improves dripper performance. Efficiently water your crops using up to 70% less water.
• Ideal for a wide variety of row crops, including tomatoes, melons, peppers and other vegetables.
• We offer all of the pieces necessary to create your customized field drip irrigation system. We recommend our 3/4" Polyethylene Tubing (110741), for use as your supply line.
• Turbonet™ flow paths have wider tooth patterns, maximizing velocity and eliminating clogging due to debris.
• 8 mil thickness for seasonal or multi-seasonal use, surface or shallow (up to 8") burial.
• Flow rate is .552 GPM per 100' @ 0%slope at 10 PSI.
• 12" dripper spacing.
• 0.4 GPH flow rate per dripper at 10 PSI.
• Manufactured from high-quality polyethylene, with injection-molded drippers.
• Sold only in 1,000' Increments only.