Must be Ordered in Multiples of:
TekCoil Red Pex-b Oxygen Barrier Pipe with EVOH offers excellent corrosion resistance, incredible flexibility and outstanding strength. TekCoil PEX-b tubing may be installed in concrete, gypsum based lightweight concrete, sand and in or under wood flooring or behind wallboard or plaster.
- Manufactured with cross-linked polyethylene.
- High polyethylene performance, with excellent thermoplastic properties.
- These multi-layered pipes keep oxygen and other elements from infiltrating and corrupting the key mechanical components in heating systems.
- Fast, easy installation with virtually no maintenance.
- Ideal for cold and hot water distribution, under-floor heating systems in residential, commercial and industrial settings.
- Use in place of copper tubing in all plumbing applications.
- Sold in increments of 600'. Priced per ft.
- 3/4" size.
- Red Pex-b Oxygen Barrier with EVOH: 100 PSI @180°F ASTM F876/F877 CSA B137.5
- PEX: Cross-linked polyethylene