Must be Ordered in Multiples of: 1,000TekCoil Red Pex-b Oxygen Barrier Pipe with EVOH offers excellent corrosion resistance, incredible flexibility and outstanding strength. TekCoil PEX-b tubing may be installed in concrete, gypsum based lightweight concrete, sand and in or under wood flooring or behind wallboard or plaster.
• Manufactured with cross-linked polyethylene.
• High polyethylene performance, with excellent thermoplastic properties.
• These multi-layered pipes keep oxygen and other elements from infiltrating and corrupting the key mechanical components in heating systems.
• Fast, easy installation with virtually no maintenance.
• Ideal for cold and hot water distribution, under-floor heating systems in residential, commercial and industrial settings.
• Use in place of copper tubing in all plumbing applications.
• Sold in increments of 1000'. Priced per ft.
• 5/8" size.
Red Pex-b Oxygen Barrier with EVOH: 100 PSI @180°F ASTM F876/F877 CSA B137.5
PEX: Cross-linked polyethylene