For applications requiring a low profile unit, the Modine Hot Dawg Heater may be installed in residential or commercial buildings just one inch below the ceiling. The superior quality matched with the following features makes the Hot Dawg unit heater an easy choice for a variety of applications. The Hot Dawg Heater is the answer to your heating needs! Its low profile design makes it the easy choice to heat your garage or shop.
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial.
- Low-profile design and neutral color to blend in with decor.
- Standard power exhaust allows for sidewall or roof venting.
- Direct spark ignition.
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability.
- Lightweight, easy to install.
- 1" clearance to combustibles.
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty on heat exchange.
- Propane model.
- Can be mounted with 3/8" threaded rods, sold seperately.
Please Note: High Altitude Kit is required at altitudes above 2,000 ft. Please add notes to your order if kit is required.