The ideal poultry and bird nipple for both broiler and layer systems.
• Perfectly waters your birds while keeping your litter dry.
• We recommend 12-15 birds per nipple depending on bird type and environmental conditions.
• Does not require a drip cup.
• 360° side action pin.
• Stainless steel, delrin body.
• Sealing components are 100% stainless steel.
• Push-in includes the rubber grommet.
• Tubing drill hole size should be 9.5mm.
• Working pressure should be under 1 PSI.
|Creating your own Poultry Nipple Bucket Drinker is as easy as 1-2-3!|
- Drill holes in the bottom of the sealed bucket with an 11/32" drill bit (purchased locally). We suggest three holes, spaced accordingly, for maximum efficiency.
- When installing nipples, place rubber grommet in drilled hole first, followed by the actual nipple. Grommet is included with each nipple. Wetting the nipple first eases the application.
- Hanging or fastening your drinker will depend on the location and application. We recommend using rope, cable or chain. All are sold separately. Contact Us for more details.
Please Note: This item can work with gravity fed systems.