With PowerTwist® you always have the right length V-belt!
- Combines extremely high strength with low stretch.
- Has the same HP ratings as conventional rubber V-belts.
- Especially good at handling extremes of temperature, abrasion, exposure to oils, grease, water, steam, solvents and fertilizers.
- Unaffected by common agricultural chemicals.
- Can be made up to the required length by hand, in seconds.
- Made from a high performance polyester/polyurethane composite material specially developed to handle tough drive conditions.
- With their special composite construction, PowerTwist® V-belts will outperform conventional rubber V-belts.
- Working temperature range of -40°F to 200°F.
- High resistance to abrasion and shock loading.
- Easy to install, without dismantling drives.
- Works in all standard V-belt sheaves.
- Can be twisted at a 90° angle.
Please Note: Replaces conventional A section V-Belts that are 1/2" at the top width and 5/16" depth.