Territory Sales Manager
The primary responsibility of the Territory Sales Manager will be to increase sales of Commercial Greenhouse Systems and Accessories. Sales opportunities will include, but not be limited to, Commercial Greenhouse Structures, Hydroponic & Aquaponic Growing Equipment, Fodder Systems, shade systems, and plant lighting equipment.
Territory Sales Managers will also be responsible for Building Sales. This responsibility is focused on proactive selling of our Truss buildings by maximizing all opportunities and aggressively cross-selling, up-selling and following up. In this position, you will be responsible for outbound calls to customers regarding bids, requests for quotes, and general customer inquiries.
In addition to servicing your customers through various forms of communication, Territory Sales Managers are expected to attend industry Trade Shows periodically, visiting customers and sites in the area, working on special individual projects, and other duties as they are assigned. Warm leads will be provided to the Territory Sales Manager, in addition to prospecting for new customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Fielding initial inquiries from prospective customers interested in purchasing and/or learning more about Commercial Greenhouse Systems and related equipment.
- Creating orders for Commercial Greenhouse Systems that include all necessary accessories.
- Building relationships with potential and current customers, trade organizations and specific growing organizations.
- Assist the existing marketing and Commercial Greenhouse teams in the execution of event marketing strategy, including but not limited to trade shows, workshops and open houses.
Commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from four-year College or technical school preferred.
- Two years+ experience in the Commercial Growing Industry preferred.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdept@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail or e-mail to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1395 John Fitch Blvd., South Windsor, CT 06074
E-Mail - HRDept@FarmTek.com
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page