PR and Digital Content Specialist
The PR and Digital Content Specialist is responsible for the success of our public relations and digital content campaigns. This includes driving consistent and effective messaging across all brands, creating positive editorial coverage in print and online and establishing new ways to distribute digital content. The PR and Digital Content Specialist will work closely with our media partners and members of the press to develop long-term and mutually beneficial relationships and participate in other marketing initiatives with the goal of increasing web traffic, lead generation and revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with media to get consistent and positive coverage for all brands.
- Analyze data and trends to make effective marketing decisions.
- Support SEO and SEM initiatives.
- Create and develop effective link building strategies that increase web traffic.
- Produce timely press releases, as well as search engine optimized blogs and articles.
- Track industry trends and capitalize on opportunities for coverage.
- Work closely with other members of the marketing department to develop integrated media strategies and support other marketing initiatives.
- Maintain company’s social media accounts and increase reach via social media posts and advertising. Work with media partners to distribute eblasts, purchase digital lists and finding digital ad space.
- 1-3 years’ experience in PR or marketing or related field
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Marketing
- Strong multi-tasking ability; someone who works well in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing ability
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Passion for working with people
Salary commensurate with experience.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdept@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail or e-mail to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1395 John Fitch Blvd., South Windsor, CT 06074
E-Mail - HRDept@FarmTek.com
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page