The start of a rewarding career awaits you at Engineering Services & Products Company (ESAPCO). Since 1979, we've grown from a regional, two-person office to the industry-leading manufacturer of fabric structures and greenhouses with over 30,000 products distributed through direct marketing, three online stores and two lead-generation websites.
We are seeking a hard-working, creative-thinking team player to join our Marketing team. As a Junior Copywriter, you will be responsible for producing unique and creative copy that can be used across numerous marketing campaigns in both print and digital formats. Each week you will produce multiple articles that will be used on our websites and have the opportunity to have these articles picked up by relevant magazines and publications. You will also write product-specific copy for catalogs and the web. We are looking for someone that is highly motivated and can facilitate our marketing efforts by delivering consistently exceptional copy.
- Write and produce industry-specific articles that can increase brand exposure through publication on the web and in magazines.
- Work with others to create engaging ad copy that converts to sales or legitimate leads.
- As a Junior Copywriter you will work with the Creative Team and write copy on new agricultural and horticultural products.
- Work with a web team to keep content fresh and updated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English or any other major that requires writing.
- This is an entry-level position, but you will be expected to provide writing samples.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM and other digital marketing strategies a plus.
- Excellent communication and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take on numerous jobs and prioritize them to ensure tasks are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdept@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail or e-mail to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1395 John Fitch Blvd., South Windsor, CT 06074
E-Mail - HRDept@FarmTek.com
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page