Building Sales Manager
Who we are:
ClearSpan is America’s Largest Provider of Fabric-Covered Structures. In addition, we are now offering Metal Buildings and expect Sales to increase rapidly in the next 2-3 years. Industries we work with include Agriculture, Mining, Athletics, Waste Management, Salt Storage, Energy, Logistics, and Manufacturing.
What we sell:
ClearSpan offers Fabric and Steel-Clad Buildings that can be custom-designed and installed at any size, anywhere in the world. We pride ourselves on a consultative Sales Approach, where our Customers become our partners in the execution of all phases of Engineering, Design, Manufacturing, Project Management, and Installation.
The ClearSpan corporate culture:
ClearSpan is affiliated with GrowSpan Greenhouse Systems and Farmtek. Our Dynamic Sales Team is based in South Windsor, Connecticut, Corporate Headquarters since 1984. The culture at ClearSpan is one that promotes and rewards hard work and dedication. The elements of teamwork, fun and goal achievement combine to provide an atmosphere of both professional and personal satisfaction. The dress code is business casual, and Friday is a casual day. We have several company functions on location during business hours throughout the year including BBQs, lunches, holiday celebrations and employee cooking competitions, as well as an annual September golf tournament.
Why ClearSpan is a great place to work:
ClearSpan is a very stable and growing company with many benefits. We continue to grow and develop in a rapidly changing world to fulfill the needs of the industries we serve. We are continually looking to find ways to improve on our previous success. Our employees play a critical role in the success and direction of the company through industry study and relationship building with their customers.
ClearSpan is searching for a Building Sales Manager to work with its growing Tension-Fabric Structure Product Line and emerging Steel Building Segment. The ideal Building Sales Manager Candidate has a proven track-record of leading teams to improved performance.
The Building Sales Manager will manage the sales performance of Building Salespeople through oversight of daily activities and will work closely with each Building Salesperson to improve lead conversion rates and increase sales. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Listen and review sales calls with customers and prospects. Provide advice and guidance to Salespeople based upon call performance assessment.
- Monitor bid opportunities via Company CRM system to verify best practices for follow-up and lead qualification are in practice.
- Oversee training and development of new building Sales Team Members.
- Work closely with Company Sales Manager to monitor sales progress of each Building Sales Team Members and develop promotions and sales contests to maximize sales productivity.
- Utilize and develop training resources to further professional development of the Building Sales Department.
- Contact customers directly to help close sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to measure and lead improvement of team members
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience is required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and working knowledge of order processing software
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry knowledge.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1440 Field of Dreams Way, Dyersville, IA 52040
E-Mail - HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com
Fax - 563-875-2317
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page