The start of a rewarding career awaits you at Engineering Services & Products Company (ESAPCO). Since 1979, we've grown from a regional, two-person office to the industry-leading manufacturer of fabric structures and greenhouses with over 30,000 products distributed through direct marketing, three online stores and two lead-generation websites.
We are seeking a hard-working, creative-thinking, e-commerce-savvy team player to join our Marketing team. As the E-Commerce Manager, you will be reporting to the Creative Marketing Director and responsible for the success of ESAPCO online marketing, including developing and executing detailed strategy, scope and implementation plans for projects that directly impact our company’s and customers’ online experiences. The E-Commerce Manager will facilitate the creation and planning of digital marketing content and assets on the company websites; this includes the social, mobile, search (internal and external), email and reseller partner promotional based programs. We’re looking for someone who is driven, can think outside of the box, and has the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Under the direction of the Creative Marketing Director, coordinate the development of integrated e-commerce marketing strategies to help drive the ESAPCO brand and position.
- Use existing web design, e-commerce and management experience to oversee the E-Commerce Department and improve e-commerce revenue through a wide range of strategic approaches.
- Engage customers in a meaningful way by creating interactive content. Design and code emails, banners, landing pages and mobile-friendly web pages with high conversion rates, and work with our web developers, creative team, marketing team and merchants to constantly promote and improve our e-commerce presence.
- Use web design skills to enhance the structure, design, navigation and functionality of our websites, while also addressing the websites’ content, marketing, branding and performance.
- Develop and oversee proactive SEO/SEM strategies and e-commerce-focused customer retention programs. Use analytics to evaluate web traffic and online trends, and then present online strategies that will sustain current business and drive future business.
- Create brand awareness and differentiation by proposing new ideas to improve the customer experience.
- Advance on-site merchandising strategies and analyze web sales for our Marketing and Procurement Departments.
- Excellent communication, creative problem solving skills, cross functional leadership, and 1 plus years experience in direct supervision of employees
- Technical and hands-on understanding of web design, architecture and management.
- Experience with responsive and mobile web design.
- Superior analytic and internet marketing skills, including mastery of analytic tools, and the ability to create strong and comprehensive business strategies based on these analytics.
- The ability to take on numerous jobs, prioritize them and utilize a team to ensure tasks are complete-correctly and in a timely manner.
Salary to commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V).
RESUMES will not be considered without samples of website URL’s
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdept@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail or e-mail to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1395 John Fitch Blvd., South Windsor, CT 06074
E-Mail - HRDept@FarmTek.com
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page