ClearSpan Beef Master Systems
ClearSpan Beef Master Systems offer a controlled, comfortable environment for protecting your animals.
• Beef Master Systems allow you to control your cattles' environment. It keeps them safe and out of the elements, leading to fewer injuries, higher gains and maximum profit.
• Our exclusive feed shield allows for more open space within the structure.
• The feed shield, a 4' exterior overhang, improves feed efficiencies, relieves stress and enables a controlled feeding environment. The shield protects feed and limits runoff, saving money on wasted feed.
• Our Beef Master frames are more durable than ever. They feature our truss arches that are manufactured from American-made, triple-galvanized structural steel, which is resistant to corrosive environments and long lasting.
• 12.5 oz., 24 mil white premium cover. Industry-leading 20 year warranty on cover and 50 year warranty on frame.
• One side of the building comes with a 5'H 10 oz. white poly curtain, which utilizes a 40:1 gearbox system.
• Back wall has a 2' awning that provides protection from inclement weather, while still maximizing ventilation.
• Optional ridge vents provide maximum air ventilation and facilitate air movement by allowing moisture accumulation to escape. This optimal air exchange reduces risks to animal health.
• Fabric Ends are 12.5 oz., 24 mil white premium fabric and feature ultra-durable Janus doors.
• Build your feed bunks using pre-cast concrete or wood. Purchase materials for feed bunks, posts and framing locally.
• Heavy-duty base plates are included.
• Truss spacing: 20' on center. Sidewall height: 10'. Beef Master Systems that are 35'W have a peak height of 26'10-3/4", 45'W have a peak height of 27'11-1/16", 54'W have a peak height of 29'6-7/16" and 65'W have a peak height of 35'4-1/16".
• We recommend approximately 40 sq. ft. per head of animal.