HydroCycle 4" Pro NFT Series
HydroCycle 4" Pro NFT Series: 4"Wide x 2" Deep. Narrow, shallow channel is suitable for smaller leafed varieties, such as herbs, "fancy" lettuce and more. Lids, Joiners and End Caps are sold separately. We offer Commercial Hydroponic Consulting: Planning, Design, Start-up & Operational Training.
• Manufactured to NSF-certified specifications for growing edible produce.
• Constructed from UV-stabilized, recycled plastics for long life, and features capping that is nontoxic and NSF certified for safe use.
• Contoured base centralizes nutrient flow and contoured lids allow excess water to run off.
• Simple construction provides maximum aeration to the roots.
• Lids remain secure in all conditions, yet are easily removed for fast, efficient cleaning.
• 20 year manufacturer's warranty against defective workmanship.
The most unique feature of the HydroCycle Channels is the removable, snap-on lid that puts you in complete control of your system's yield. Unlike most hydroponic channeling, which is produced in a one-piece hollow channel with regular holes cut in the top, our removable lid means:
• You can grow crops like forage or turf in open channels without the lid.
• You can quickly and easily cut holes in the contoured lid that will maximize your yield. By using the appropriate nutrients and watering regimes, you can bring your crops to maturity in minimum time frames.
• GT50 Lids with holes have 1-3/8" predrilled holes, 8" on center.
• You have the option to grow different crops throughout the season by simply purchasing additional lids and changing them for your next crop cycle.
• Custom lids are available, with a minimum order of 20,000 linear ft. Choose 1-3/8", 1.5", 2" or 2.5" holes with a minimum spacing of 4" on center. Ask your knowledgeable HydroCycle specialist for details.