Heat Recovery Ventilators bring a continuous supply of clean air into any space, while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air.
• All ventilators feature compact design with easy-mount wall bracket.
• Ventilators use heat recovery core (HRV) to transfer heat from exhaust air stream to incoming air stream.
• Incoming air is tempered by heat from outgoing air, saving on energy costs.
• Equipped with automatic defrost mechanisms.
• All units include 2 ebm™ motors with backwards curved blades, complete with 7 year warranty.
Energy Recovery Ventilator Core (112277)
• Enthalpic cores transfer heat and moisture from the incoming air to the outgoing air.
• When used with ECO-Touch™ Controller, temperature and humidity are controlled by cooling and dehumidifying incoming air, providing maximum comfort. A lessened load on AC units helps reduce energy costs.
• 112277 for use w/ 112265.
• HRV units include two washable electrostatic panel-type air filters.
• 5 year warranty on parts, limited lifetime warranty on core.
• 3-speed control available with optional Eco-Touch™ Controller.
• Meets UL94H requirements.
• ERV interchangeable cores available for warmer climates with longer cooling seasons.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Information