Heat Recovery Ventilators bring a continuous supply of clean air into any space, while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air.
• All ventilators feature compact design with easy-mount wall bracket.
• Ventilators use heat recovery core (HRV) to transfer heat from exhaust air stream to incoming air stream.
• Incoming air is tempered by heat from outgoing air, saving on energy costs.
• Equipped with automatic defrost mechanisms.
• All units include 2 ebm™ motors with backwards curved blades, complete with 7 year warranty.
Inline Filter Box (112267)
• 22-gauge galvanized steel, beige baked enamel powder paint.
• Neoprene door seal.
• Access door removed with thumb screws.
• 10"D x 8"H x 20-1/2"L.
• Rated for MERV 13 filter.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Information