Heat Recovery Ventilators bring a continuous supply of clean air into any space, while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air.
• All ventilators feature compact design with easy-mount wall bracket.
• Ventilators use heat recovery core (HRV) to transfer heat from exhaust air stream to incoming air stream.
• Incoming air is tempered by heat from outgoing air, saving on energy costs.
• Equipped with automatic defrost mechanisms.
• All units include 2 ebm™ motors with backwards curved blades, complete with 7 year warranty.
• HRV units include two washable electrostatic panel-type air filters.
• 5 year warranty on parts, limited lifetime warranty on core.
• 3-speed control available with optional Eco-Touch™ Controller.
• Meets UL94H requirements.
• ERV interchangeable core available for warmer climates with longer cooling seasons.
Heat Recovery Ventilator - Up to 1,400 sq. ft. 112264)
• Weighs 26 lbs.
• 24-gauge galvanized steel, powder-coated grey paint. 4" duct connections.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Information