Raynor® DuraCoil Rolling Steel Service Doors
Rugged and reliable Raynor® DuraCoil™ Rolling Steel Service Doors are the ideal choice for agricultural, manufacturing, commercial storage buildings and more.
• Available in four stock sizes, these doors feature aesthetically pleasing flat slats, 24-gauge steel hoods to protect your investment, and guides and end locks for maximum durability.
• Counterbalance tension spring system with industrial head plates and bearings provides long cycle life.
• Includes energy-saving hood weatherseal, bottom astragal and vinyl guide seals to minimize air infiltration.
• 111342 operates by chain hoist only and includes security locks to keep your building protected.
• Doors with openers include motor control hoist operator, electronic reversing safety edge and photoeyes that are UL listed, rated for standard indoor use and meet entrapment protection of UL325.
• 35'W DuraCoil™ OPTIMA Door (111506) is specially designed for oversized openings and high-security applications and is one of the strongest rolling steel service doors available.
• Doors have a white exterior and gray interior, except for 35'W door, which is gray on both sides.
• Installation services, insulated slats and custom-sized doors (up to 40' wide) are available. Ask your knowledgeable National Account Manager for information.