FodderPro 2.0 Systems provide maximized growing in a compact area.
• 7-day cycle lets you produce nutrient-rich fodder daily for just pennies a pound.
• Water-saving nutrient film technique watering regimen eliminates the need for overhead watering and reduces humidity levels that may promote fungus and mold growth.
• UV-stabilized, NSF-quality PVC growing channels are supported by galvanized framing.
• Connect multiple systems to achieve higher yields of 500, 1,000 or 2,000 lbs. of fodder per day with our Multi-Unit Adapter Kit. Ask a knowledgeable fodder specialist for details.
• Ideal for farm/fodder production
• Standard Mini System (111763) features sixteen 12'L 9" Pro NFT Channels, in four tiers of four channels, with 16" between each tier. Produces up to 125 lbs. of fodder daily. Overall dimensions: 55.5"W x 81"H x 144"L.
• Both systems include supply manifold plumbing, drain manifold plumbing and one 3-3/8" x 8-7/8" Seed Spreader. 111763 comes with two 5-gallon Easy Soak Buckets with poly-net bag for easy soaking, draining and distribution of seeds. 111763E comes with three buckets.
Please Note: For proper operation of any Fodder Pro 2.0 Feed system we suggest using a pressure regulator and timer/valve combination unit installed into the incoming supply line. These are a one-time purchase to automate irrigation. If you need assistance selecting a these components please contact us at extension 1267 and speak with one of our knowledgeable fodder specialists.