Super Moo-Tel Livestock Housing
Raise goats, llamas, horses, sheep, hogs, chickens, cows and ostriches. Store feed, tractors and equipment. Now available with either black knitted shade or white 12.5 oz. poly fabric ends. You choose which is best for your application!
• Super Moo-Tel™ has two heavy-duty steel roll-up doors (one at each end) and two end frame kits for greater durability and longer life.
• Doors are 26 gauge galvanized, white corrugated steel with a siliconized polyester finish.
• Doors on 26'W units are 10'W x 9'H with a pull rope handle.
• Doors on 38'W units are 12'W x 12'H with a chain hoist.
• Doors on 42'W units are 14'W x 14'H with a chain hoist.
• End Frame Kits utilize 16 gauge, 1.5" square USA-made, triple-galvanized structural steel tubing, with 2" square around doors.
• Roof frame is manufactured from 14 gauge USA-made, triple-galvanized structural steel tubing. 26'W uses 1.90" OD. 38'W and 42'W use 3.50" OD.
• Cover and curtain are manufactured from 12.5 oz., 24 mil premium white rip-stop fabric that comes with a 15 year warranty.
• Sides have 5' curtains that roll up with our exclusive "Twist-of-the-Wrist" Assembly.
• Ends are available in prefabricated 70% knitted shade cloth to provide four-sided ventilation, or in 12.5 oz. white premium fabric for added protection from the elements. You choose the ends that are right for your application.
• When placing your order, please add W to the end of the STK# to choose 12.5 oz. white poly ends instead of 70% knitted shade.
• Warranties: Cover-15 years, Door Paint-25 years, Door Materials-3 years.
• 38'W and 42'W come with heavy-duty mounting feet that have pre-drilled fastening holes.
• 38'W Buildings have 5' Rafter Spacing. 26' Wide & 42' Wide have 4' Rafter Spacing.