Polyethylene tubing is manufactured to the highest standards for greenhouse and agricultural applications.
• Ideal for tree, vine, permanent row crop, greenhouse and nursery applications. Use with riser lines or in subsurface, surface and vine-suspension applications.
• Manufactured from the finest low density polyethylene resin available.
• Available in 1/8", 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4" sizes.
SuperFlex™ UV White Polyethylene Tubing.
• Available in 1/8" (110408) and new 1/4" (111046).
• Ideal for use with drippers, dripper weights, dripper stakes and spray stakes on trees, shrub beds, potted plants and hanging baskets.
• UV and acid-resistant polyethylene resin material withstands the extremes of hot and cold weather much better than vinyl.
• Compatible with all brands and models of drippers that accept either 1/8" or 1/4" micro tubing.
• Reflective, opaque white tubing prevents the growth of algae and produces cooler water temperatures, enhancing plant growth.
• Priced per ft. Sold only in custom cut increments of 100' or full 1,000' rolls.
• Barb Connector, Barb Tee and Micro Valve allow you to connect two lengths of micro tubing. All sold separately.