Infrared retention and anti-condensate additives mean superior diffusion rates, heat retention and tensile strength. This premier 6 mil thermal film offers huge savings on energy costs.
• Co-extruded copolymer resin tri-layer construction offers maximum physical properties for superior film life.
• Infrared (IR) additives provide excellent diffusion and absorb and re-radiate infrared heat back down to the crop during the evening hours, saving as much as 30% on heating costs.
• Drip control additive is incorporated throughout the film and provides superior condensation control.
• 88% light transmission.
• 52% diffused light transmission means improved, more uniform plant growth.
• UV stabilized for up to four years of film life.
• Film should not come in direct contact with PVC.
• Writing (this side to the soil) should be facing the inside of the greenhouse so you can read from inside the greenhouse.
• Custom cut film under 50 feet long incurs a small panel charge.
Please Note : Custom-cut lengths under 50'L incur a small-panel charge of $12.00 and will be added to your order AFTER check out. This charge will not appear on your order confirmation. We will email you with your new order totals for approval. Your order will not ship until you approve the additional charges.