Chick-Inn Laying Nests, also known as nest boxes and chicken roosts, promote poultry health and greater egg production.
• 4 Hole Laying Nests, with plastic lids and front and back partitions, are ideal for smaller or specially configured pens.
• High front and back panels prevent litter from being scratched out of nests.
• Removable plastic bottom inserts are easy to clean, keeping birds healthier.
• Perches are hinged upward.
• Nest pads, sold separately below, offer comfort, reduce chances of bacterial contamination, and encourage hens to use proper nesting sites. We recommend one nest pad for each nest hole. We also recommend one nest box per four laying hens.