Janus 3100 Commercial Coiling Sheet Doors are dependable, quick to install and ideal for a wide range of applications.
• 26-gauge, corrugated door curtain with steel wind-locks is manufactured from full-hard, grade-80 galvanized steel that is coated with Super Durable polyester paint, which features a 40 year film integrity rating and a 25 year no-fade limited warranty.
• 12" diameter drums are grease-filled with shielded radial ball bearings provide smooth operation.
• Enclosed barrel protects the factory-lubricated springs from the elements and extends spring life.
• Cam-action device allows quick, equal and simultaneous adjustment of the tension in the springs. To adjust, simply insert a 1/2" ratchet tool into the end of the drive shaft and rotate.
• Doors come complete with slide bolt lock assemblies at bottom bars for security and perimeter weather-seal kit that includes a header seal, side draft stops and a bottom astragal.
• Wind-load rated and independently tested in accordance with ASTM E 330 and ANSI/DASMA 108. Doors meet the requirements of the International Building Code and Florida Building Code (FL 14425). Design wind load is rated +36 PSF and -41 PSF for an opening width up to 12-0" wide. Ask your knowledgeable National Account Manager for additional wind-load ratings.
• Chain hoist and brush seals included on all doors.
• Optional Electric Operator provides convenience and includes a receiver and wireless remote.
Attention: Closeouts are one of a kind, last one, slightly damaged/missing parts, special pricing, remnants or returns. All products are sold as-is and carry a 30-day return policy. Images are shown for representation only. If more information is needed, please use Live Help online chat or Contact Us and reference the item number listed above.