PolyMax Poultry/Kennel Flooring - On Sale!
PolyMax Flooring improves animal health and bird productivity, while keeping kennels and poultry coops cleaner and drier.
• A clean, comfortable floor keeps animals healthy and happy!
• Foot problems and breast blisters in poultry virtually disappear.
• Rugged, non-porous polypropylene flooring inhibits bacteria growth.
• Easy to clean and disinfect.
• Will not rust or rot.
• Black panels are 24" x 48" with 7/8" square openings.
• Panels cut easily to fit any dimension.
• Not recommended for turkeys.
• 1/4" counter sunk holes comes in black only.
• 1/2" thick with 7/8" square openings. 2' x 4' overall size.
• Also great as roof rack flooring for vehicles!
• Slats overlap on the 2' sides, utilizing a single support member.
• Interlock on the 4' sides for easy assembly and strength.
• For decks or pens of any width.
• Slats do not overlap on the 2' sides.
• Interlock on the 4' sides for ease of assembly and strength.
• In addition to end supports, slats must have a center support.
• For decks or pens no wider than 4'.
• Improves animal health and reduces cleaning time and labor cost.