The start of a rewarding career awaits you at Engineering Services and Products Company (ESAPCO). Since 1979, we’ve grown from a regional, two-person office to the industry-leading manufacturer of fabric structures and greenhouses with over 30,000 products distributed through direct marketing, three online stores and two lead-generation websites. We are seeking a hard-working, creative web designer who is passionate about selling products customers love. You will join a fast-paced environment and work with multiples departments.
As the web designer, you will be reporting to the Marketing Director and working with cross-functional teams to drive revenue on our e-commerce and lead generation sites to support the companies vision and strategy. Growing market share for our core business units and verticals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and help develop successful digital marketing email campaigns to generate revenue and leads.
- Working knowledge of content management systems, i.e. Word Press, HubSpot
- A strong eye for design and detail-oriented.
- Thorough knowledge and ability with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic knowledge of segmented mailing lists, uploading lists and conducting list hygiene to aid in deliverability and open rates.
- General site maintenance and content management, including landing pages, banner creation, image and video uploading.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- 1-2 years experience in web design.
- The ability to take on numerous jobs, prioritize them and utilize a team to ensure tasks are complete-correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or visual arts.
- Strong multi-tasking ability; someone who works well in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication, writing, detailed analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdept@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail or e-mail to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1395 John Fitch Blvd., South Windsor, CT 06074
E-Mail - HRDept@FarmTek.com
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page