ERP Systems Analyst
- Confer with staff of different departments to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and understand specific requirements as it relates to the Company’s ERP system
- Analyze ERP Systems, design, troubleshoot system problems, document and implement software modifications to improve workflow and increase operational efficiency to meet corporate needs
- Customize and configure system workflow to meet corporate needs
- Serve as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development and implementation of new system functionality
- Act as a subject matter expert in all areas of ERP software and provide assistance in system functionality, upgrades, modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution
- Collaborate with end users to find solutions to identified problems and ensure that proper documentation is created and shared with necessary staff
- Prepare technical reports, simulations and instructional manuals to document systems development
- Assist with on-boarding of new employees by providing ERP system overview and training as needed
- Translate current business process requirements into functional ERP system requirements
- Work directly with ERP software vendor’s support department to identify software issues and apply appropriate patches
- Coordinate with 3rd party software vendors regarding integration to the ERP system, troubleshoot issues, and perform upgrades
- Perform other information technology and business analysis duties as required to support ESAPCO’s strategic priorities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or a related degree
- Three to five years related experience in a manufacturing environment using Epicor E10 ERP software
- Ability to take initiative an follow through with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and efficient manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- ERP system implementation experience a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, listen, stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Salary to commensurate with experience.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, educational reimbursement, 401(k), profit sharing, educational reimbursement and product discounts.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdept@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1395 John Fitch Blvd., South Windsor, CT 06074
E-Mail - HRDept@FarmTek.com
Fax - 860-289-9338
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page