CSG Office Clerk
The person in this position reports to the Design and Construction Manager and will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical functions for the group.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work with equipment providers to ensure that we are getting preferred rental rates and our equipment needs are properly met. Ensure we book the equipment for the crews as necessary per job.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating travel arrangements for the crews and construction managers including booking flights, hotels, rental cars, equipment, trash disposal, on site restroom facilities and other items as needed for the jobs.
- Assist with creating and managing job expense reports for the crews which will include taking receipts from foreman and construction managers applying equipment and hotel invoices to the correct job expense report.
- Maintain and update multiple different spreadsheets for this department.
- Responsible for entering reorders, credit memos and anything else that pertains to this department.
- Responsible for tracking PM notes in the Epicore system.
- Ensure proper documentation is accurate and uploaded in the computer system including Epicore or any other project management software.
- Follow up on any past due items as necessary.
- Other assigned tasks or responsibilities as assigned by the Design and Construction Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of basic construction and safety procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to input, update and extract information from the company computer systems
- Ability to research problems and apply resolutions
- Skilled at data entry and retrieval
- Skilled at record keeping and keeping organized.
- Intermediate to Advanced level of experience in MS Office Suite
- Ability to keep company information and documents confidential
- Strong math skills
- Strong attention to detail
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent. College education preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business reports. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, division and multiplication. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to use Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Must have understanding of construction and OSHA safety regulations.
Must be safety conscious and follow all safety guidelines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
ESAPCO Bonus for Iowa positions
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1440 Field of Dreams Way, Dyersville, IA 52040
E-Mail - HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com
Fax - 563-875-2317
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page