Jr. Credit Analyst/Credit Administrator
The start of a rewarding career awaits you at Engineering Services & Products Company. Since 1979, we’ve grown from a regional, two-person office to the industry-leading manufacturer of fabric structures and greenhouses.
We have an immediate opening for a Junior Credit Analyst. We are looking for a professional who is willing and able to contribute to the growth and success of ESAPCO.
Successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to Credit Analysts. Candidate will handle administrative duties, and assist in the review of credit data to estimate the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money to firms or individuals by performing the following duties:
- Use basic administrative skills in standardized duties (e.g. creating invoices, filing, reference checks, etc.)
- Assessing the credit worthiness of client companies
- Advising and recommending changes to policy and procedure
- Review basic applications and purchase orders for completeness and accuracy
- Providing quality service to internal customers through undertaking risk assessment analysis of various types of lending proposals
- Analyzing financial information, such as statements, management accounts and cash flow statements
- Conversing with other staff within the company, such as account managers and product specialists
- Staying informed about the legal, compliance and market-risk-related issues involved in the approval of credit.
- Establish credit limitations on customer accounts.
- Coordinate credit arrangements and deviations from standard terms of payment.
- Compile and analyze statistical data on fraudulent use of credit cards to develop procedures to deter abuses.
- Assists with a variety of administrative tasks and special projects as needed. Responds to tasks, requests and inquires in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Ability to take initiative and follow through with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and efficient manner
- Bachelor's degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ideal candidates are positive, motivated and team oriented.
Salary to commensurate with experience.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdept@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1395 John Fitch Blvd., South Windsor, CT 06074
E-Mail - HRDept@FarmTek.com
Fax - 563-875-2317
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page