Junior Tradeshow Specialist
The start of a rewarding career awaits you at Engineering Services & Products Company (ESAPCO). Since 1979, we've grown from a regional, two-person office to the industry-leading manufacturer of fabric structures and greenhouses with over 30,000 products distributed through direct marketing, three online stores and two lead-generation websites.
We are seeking a hard-working, organized, outgoing team player to join our Marketing team. As the Junior Tradeshow Specialist, you will be reporting to Assistant Marketing Manager and will be responsible for driving the success of ESAPCO's tradeshow presence, including event registration, securing travel accommodations, coordinating material shipments and researching industry leading shows to increase awareness of ESAPCO's business divisions within the marketplace. We're looking for someone who is detail oriented with event planning experience, strong organizational skills, well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Under the direction of the Assistant Marketing Manager, coordinate and drive ESAPCO’s tradeshow presence.
- Research new tradeshow opportunities within the marketplace, secure tradeshow registrations, coordinate travel accommodations and shipment of tradeshow materials.
- Ensure ESAPCO is presented in a positive light to industry professionals through overall show presence.
- Attend tradeshows when needed (a few times per year)
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years experience in marketing or related marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Marketing.
- Familiar with travel coordination and standard travel procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in group settings or individually.
- Previous experience with event planning or tradeshow coordination a plus.
- Excellent communication, creative problem solving skills and strong multi-department relationship development.
- The ability to take on numerous jobs, prioritize them and utilize team members and existing procedures to ensure tasks are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines.
Salary to commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdept@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1395 John Fitch Blvd., South Windsor, CT 06074
E-Mail - HRDept@FarmTek.com
Fax - 860-289-9338
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page