Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; along with preparing financial statements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares consolidated internal financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting and verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares wire payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Process census surveys and other government forms
- Other projects as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledgeable on SFAS Rules.
- Have great time management, productivity, and reporting skills.
- Must have attention to detail and be deadline oriented.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, have advanced knowledge in Excel, and MS Word software programs, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting including thorough skills knowledge, plus the application of general accounting theory.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdept@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1395 John Fitch Blvd., South Windsor, CT 06074
E-Mail - HRDept@FarmTek.com
Fax - 860-289-9338
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page