Construction/Project Manager Assistant
ClearSpan Fabric Structures International
The nation’s leading manufacturer of tension fabric structures seeks an experienced, hands-on Construction/ Project Manager Assistant to facilitate on-site construction. Qualified candidates demonstrate strong administrative, supervisory and organizational skills in developing construction project strategies. Position may require travel within the US and Canada.
ClearSpan is a private leading manufacturing and distribution company. Through our affiliates, FarmTek, TekSupply, and Growers Supply we sell over 30,000 different products to North American and international customers. Our state-of-the-art Hercules Truss Arch manufacturing facility is located in Dyersville, Iowa.
Work directly with the Construction/Project Manager on a project-to-project basis
- Work with customers on pre-construction plans and site preparedness
- Schedule the project and budget time required to meet deadlines
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites
- Coordinate and expedite material deliveries
- Inspect and review projects to ensure compliance with building
- Safety codes and other regulations; maintain inventory and quality of building construction
- Ensure smooth project completion
- Resolve post-construction issues.
- College degree and/or training in construction management engineering, land planning, or related field.
- General technical understanding of climate impact on construction projects is beneficial.
- Ability to read blue prints, both architectural and engineering.
- Construction Experience Preferred.
Along with competitive wages, we offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1440 Field of Dreams Way, Dyersville, IA 52040
E-Mail - HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com
Fax - 563-875-2317
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page