Structural Engineer EIT
The start of a rewarding career awaits you at Engineering Services & Products Company. Since 1979, we’ve grown from a regional, two-person office to the industry-leading manufacturer of fabric structures and greenhouses.
We have an immediate opening for a Structural Engineer. We are looking for a dedicated, hard worker who is willing and able to contribute to the growth and success of ESAPCO.
The candidate must be a self starter who has knowledge of the complexities of a construction design environment. Candidate must be able to function as part of an engineering team as well as work closely with and advise design staff. Must have a sufficient understanding of project execution and design engineering to thoroughly define project scope and determine budget estimations for the civil/structural portion of projects.
- Coordinate structural steel design including building and some foundation elements.
- Perform calculations to ensure proper component design at both the part and structure levels
- Write specifications to ensure applicable building codes are met
- Working knowledge of modern manufacturing techniques
- Foundation experience desired, including shallow foundation design, deep foundation design, masonry design/construction
- B.S. in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Specialization in structural design is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience with RISA-3d, RAM Advanse/Elements, or similar Structural Engineering software a plus
Along with competitive wages, we offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
ESAPCO Bonus for Iowa positions
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1440 Field of Dreams Way, Dyersville, IA 52040
E-Mail - HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com
Fax - 563-875-2317
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page