The start of a rewarding career awaits you at Engineering Services & Products Company. Since 1979, we've grown from a regional, two-person office to the industry-leading manufacturer of fabric structures and greenhouses.
We have an immediate opening for a Credit Analyst. We are looking for a professional who is willing and able to contribute to the growth and success of ESAPCO.
Successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing credit data to estimate the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money to firms or individuals by performing the following duties:
- Providing quality service to internal customers through undertaking risk assessment analysis of various types of lending proposals
- Analyzing financial information, such as statements, management accounts and cash flow statements
- Developing models of credit information to predict patterns and trends using specialist statistical software
- Assessing the credit worthiness of client companies
- Advising and recommending changes to policy and procedure
- Conversing with other staff within the company, such as account managers and product specialists
- Helping to ensure that procedures comply with sector standards
- Staying informed about the legal, compliance and market-risk-related issues involved in the approval of credit.
- Establish credit limitations on customer accounts.
- Handle special credit arrangements and deviations from standard terms of payment.
- Ensure that collections are made on a timely basis and in compliance with good customer service procedures.
- Coordinate investigation of fraud and legal action.
- Compile and analyze statistical data on fraudulent use of credit cards to develop procedures to deter abuses.
- Assist management in formulating customer credit collection activities that maximize sales potential.
- Knowledge of Accounting software
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Ability to take initiative and follow through with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and efficient manner
- Bachelor's degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ideal candidates are positive, motivated and team oriented.
Salary to commensurate with experience.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdept@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1395 John Fitch Blvd., South Windsor, CT 06074
E-Mail - HRDept@FarmTek.com
Fax - 860-289-9338
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page